Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

You must understand, we are at WAR.

WAR in every way.

WAR has broken out;

Digital
Space

Earth
Heavens

Spiritual

The psychological & Spiritual pressures are weighing heavy upon the souls & spirit.

If you'll recall, I used to post pre Twitter purge, your more important than you know. That remains true. I'm here to help God's children/ people/you in this time of revelation.

Please read 1 Corinthians 13, it's short, & realize you can learn to love self by applying all God applies to you, listed in 1 Corinthians 13.

You can love self because God loves self & you can forgive & have grace for self because self belongs to God & we honor God when love his creation which is self.

Be patient & kind to self. Self is your first ministry in kingdom of God work. Learn to love yourself, as God loves self, then you can love your neighbor as yourself & love God.

Only people mentioned by @Davicrockerbeez in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Davy Crocket, click on at the bottom under it