Good morning Patriots!

"Looks like we've made it" - a song playing in my spirit past few mornings in twilight.

Alas the sheriff's are becoming aware that they, not the Feds, are the last bastion in protecting WE THE PEOPLE & THE CONSTITUTION & are remembering their oath.

If you followed me before the Twitter purge, you may remember I said sheriff's are more important than many know.

They are of the people by the people & for the people & can DEPUTIZE THE CITIZENRY.

Today, in BUTLER PA, DJT has many sheriff's on the guest list.

You'll want to hear this speech today in Butler PA.

Many do not realize that before there was a country in the USA, there was a military, a militia, that fought for the independence from the tyrannical king.

This IS 1776 2.0

I posted on X that the disaster zone in NC, SC, TN, GA are the front lines in the WAR going BOOTS ON THE GROUND.

W A R

There are no coincidences.

This is Biblical.

🙏

Only people mentioned by @Justice4AllCQ in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response The Intercessor to his Publication

Unless you live in Mesa County Colorado and then the Sheriff's department will tell you right on the phone when you call and say you're being physically threatened by your HOA president in the street they will tell you straight out "no one is coming".

This Sheriff and the county department are shit on the bottom of a turd stuck to the heel of a wandering vagrant.

They will "help" the system fuck you over here, they team up together in the entire county, from local city police and mayors to state judges and prosecutors.

DO NOT MOVE TO MESA COUNTY THIS PLACE WAS RUINED IN THE LAST ELECTION. THEY DESTROYED IT AND MOVED LOADS OF OUT PEOPLE FROM OTHER STATES IN AND FLIPPED THE ENTIRE VALLEY'S DEMOGRAPHICS. IT IS RUINED NOW!

This kewl little valley is now more like living in Aurora again, I moved away from that shit hole 8 years ago to here since it used to be quiet and small town oriented. It's fucked now.

BULLSHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

The NC State Police are in on it. They've already blocked numerous citizens from leaving and coming back in to NC after they went and got food and supplies.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

A SHERIFF HAS THE POWER TO OVERRULE IT'S GOVENOR. A LONG WITH SOME OTHER POWERS NOT GIVEN TO A POLICE CHIEF WHO IS HIRED. SHERIFF'S ARE ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE. IMO

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

💯

⚠️THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT POST EVER.⚠️

I do remember you from X, Intercessor. Thank you for your knowledge and sharing your message.

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

In response The Real Me to her Publication

God bless you. It's been an amazing time. I became deathly ill (never took the stuff) then evil tried killing myself & another Brother in Christ after we had a powerful time together, the following day 10/11/22. I had c1 c2 misalignment & class/stage 4 (most severe) traumatic brain injury. Thanks to a very good chiropractor, my head is n straight & all thanks be to God in Jesus Christ I'm restored & can once again serve his people. Thank you for every prayer!!

(1) Show this thread