1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Kris 🌟... perhaps conscious deep breathing will help.

Conscious breathing describes the act of developing a soft awareness of your breath as it moves in and out of your body. This practice can help you achieve a state of calm and presence.

Your breath directly affects your nervous system. Slow, deliberate breath activates the parasympathetic nervous system. This system is responsible for the rest & digest function, as opposed to the fight-flight-freeze response.

You can set any intention for your conscious breathing & breathe your way into the actualization of that intention or the manifestation of that desire. It is the easiest way that one has to be more in tune with spirit.

You can create, illuminate something within yourself that you need to know or pay attention to... And you can improve your overall health as breathing moves much energy in/through your body. It’s that simple & you will notice how good you feel once you start this practice.

πŸ’“πŸ’« Love you!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

TYVM for thinking of me, but I posted for all, not for me! I am good!!! But TY!!!πŸ’›Love you Fren too!!!

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience β™₯️ Patriot God bless πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ πŸ’ž Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Kris 🌟 Happy to read you are GOOD!

Have you seen this? HELP IS ON THE WAY! Everyday Americans SHOWING UP FOR THEIR FELLOW MAN!

#FeelTheLove

#FeelTheBase β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

#godisfaithful

(1) Show this thread