😻 It's hard to know what is "movie" & what is "true."
We know#FEMA is going to bit the dust
along with MOST deep state Fed agencies... 🤷‍♀️

🇺🇸 10-4-24 Elon Musk
Just received this note from a SpaceX engineer
helping on the ground in North Carolina.

“@FEMA is not merely failing to adequately help people in trouble,
BUT IS ACTIVELY BLOCKING CITIZENS WHO TRY TO HELP!”

(2) Just received this text 20 mins ago.
The level of belligerent government incompetence is staggering!!

(3.) FEMA IS BOTH FAILING TO HELP
AND WON’T LET OTHERS HELP. THIS IS UNCONSCIONABLE!!...

@FEMA WOULDN’T LET THEM LAND
TO DELIVER CRITICAL SUPPLIES… MY BLOOD IS BOILING…

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1842284913279586447?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

These agencies biting the dust can't come to soon for any of us, evil beyond evil!!

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Looks like the Obama FEMA brats have finally taken their place as the new face of leadership.

https://www.dhs.gov/archive/news/2012/09/14/welcome-fema-corps-inaugural-class

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

So much FEMA corruption

no coincidences

Is it November yet? I can't wait until January's swearing in

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

We the people in Johnson County, TN set up their donation site at the high school. FEMA came in to take their supplies. They were told no and the Sheriff came in to back them up. People in our mountains aren’t going to put up with them. So many reports of officials telling the rescuers to stand down. It is everywhere on social media. Taking over the quartz mine and expanding is everywhere too. Mountain people aren’t nearly as stupid as the elites think.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Loves America to her Publication

Fema will find, there will be a rifle behind every tree. They are gonna bite off more than they can chew!! I pray they get what they deserve!!

In response Loves America to her Publication

This Sheriff is a Constitutionally elected Peace Officer, he should be backing the people! Get him out of there!!

(5) Show this thread