Only people mentioned by @The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply

Red pilled since Feb 2020 vision. WWG1WGA.....Strong moral compass. Like Holistical healing. My eyes have been opened & I have great FAITH ❤

In response james wafer to his Publication

Thank you for sharing this. I was never the brightest at school & was always artistic through & through. I had worked this out amost word for word!!! Without ever having seen this before.😮 It shows that there are many types of intelligence. I had my own awakening since Feb 2020 uncovering masses! Everyone around me laughed or said i was stressed or living on the edge?!! I took myself alone to Trafalgar Square Aug 2020! (WTF)....lots of comotosed people out there! God bless everyone & pray for Trump, his family, Q the military & anyone else who's fought for this incredibly important cause. 🙏❤

Deadly viruses die pff before anyone is infected . The vaccine is what will kill you. For the first time, media is publishing vaccine injuries honestly. Its not a new thing that people are injured. they push vaccines before every election, this election never ends. Don't fall for it. Vaccines are an instant cash machine.

Deadly viruses die pff before anyone is infected . The vaccine is what will kill you. For the first time, media is publishing vaccine injuries honestly. Its not a new thing that people are injured. they push vaccines before every election, this election never ends. Don't fall for it. Vaccines are an instant cash machine.

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Its time Patriots. Beat the Hell out of theCabal. They myst be dismantled and destroyed NOW. Godspeed Patriots. WRWY

🇺🇲 Trump2021 🇺🇲 HOLD the LINE!

Source?