😻 This I believe: "The Military are all over it" πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–#HELENE

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 10-3-24 Marjorie Taylor Greene @ mtgreenee
πŸŒͺ️ "Yes they can control the weather.
It's ridiculous for anyone to lie and say it can't be done." πŸŒ€

πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ– There is no way President/CiC Trump & QTeam
would abandon Americans after the HAARP attack by the DS.

There are more good people in the world than there are bad.

πŸŽ₯ We are in the "Show The People" part of the movie.
We're heading towards an Election most don't believe will happen.
Yes, the war is real, but help is also real.
Our Military are in North Carolina, GA & TN.
Hold on. We are so close to the end of this phase πŸ©·πŸ•ŠοΈ

I don't pretend to understand#ThePlan but I Trust it πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Kat, I'm with you on this, too! πŸ’―

I was Mountain Search & Rescue. When we needed more help, who did we call?? THE MILITARY and got their Helicopters a-comin'!

In an overwhelming DISASTER SITUATION who do you want rescuing you? I say, THE MILITARY. Why? No one on the Planet has more skill, more power, more capability and total control over logistics THAN THE AMERICAN ARMED FORCES. What's better? A civilian with binoculars flyin' about in a 4-seater helo (Bless Them too, for wanting & taking action to help), or THE MILITARY with Blackhawks & Chinooks and full capabilities including the best equipment, the most advanced training, and the highest power Night Vision and FLIR (infra-red) that can literally see the warm handprint you left on your trunk from miles away? If there's a Human wanderin' on a mountainside they can find them in minutes or seconds and coordinate the rescue FAST.

WE DON'T NEED "FEMA".

WE ONLY NEED THE MILITARY. πŸ’―
GOD BLESS THEM!!! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

The xviii airborne Corp. and the 82nd airborne are stationed at Ft. Liberty/Ft. Bragg in Fayetteville North Carolina. They specialize in airborne and engineering. Where are they? I also understand that those special ops were under Gen. Milleys command at one time. Are they still? Where. Is. Our. Military.?

Remember Patriot that we cannot always see our Military, and that's a good thing most of the time, because Folks might take it the wrong way or even panic - or the enemy would see them before they should. We are in a COVERT WAR, and covert means we cannot see it, and that makes warfare even more dangerous for our Warriors, but it saves more civilian lives and catches the enemy off-guard. Surprise is a big factor in battle. So our Military Units might be helping with Flood Relief, which they are, or others might be fighting Underground, which they are, and we can't see that. We only sometimes can hear it or feel it.

Special Forces and all our Military Units are specialized in certain capabilities, and I guarantee you that's what they are doing - what they are trained in and equipped for.

I also strongly believe we got Foreign Military Forces specialized in certain capabilities here helping out too, & Derek Johnson is doing a great job tracking & proving some of that for us.

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Thank you ol Cowboy. I have Faith that what you say is true. Finding it difficult during this particular disaster.