I'm shocked and horrified at all the people who are getting the experimental vaccines. These are people I thought were intelligent and yet they are actively pursueing an appointment to take the shot.

Only people mentioned by @Kek_Kek in this post can reply

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response Froggie VDA to her Publication

astonishing. the chem poisioning along with the media infiltration apparently working for them

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

Same with me. What is known to us is foreign to so many still. MSM, Big Tech, Big Pharma will be exposed through this I believe. With my loved ones who feel they need it, I seriously imagine myself doing a Care Bear stare towards them. Willing protection, mercy and safety from my heart to them. God is good, mighty and loving, I focus on that.

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Maskachusetts

Right? Like sheep to slaughter. It amazes me that they don't question things. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Fear challenges everyone no matter how intelligent. This is why it's so important to listen to your higher self. The fear will take your better judgement.

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

i agree. I guess maybe they feel safe by doing so. who knows. I know I won't

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

unfortunate.
thought- PAST tense
iteration?

Jesus SAVES! Granddaughter of Armenian Massacre survivor. Married 44 years, mom of 2 daughters, plays πŸͺ— RN who refused vaccine.

I don't get it AT ALL! It doesn't protect you, you still have to wear a mask and maintain social distance, why?!

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

SHARE THIS!!

(1) Show this thread