Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

https://100percentfedup.com/simulation-confirmed-hurricane-helene-is-exact-duplicate-1958/

This is pretty crazy….

Some are calling it a Glitch in the Matrix!

Others are saying it’s proof we truly live in a simulation.

All I know is it’s really strange and seems to defy most odds.

It all started when I saw this posted on Twitter:

66 years ago
Same Hurricane
Same date
Same Category (4)
Same region.
occurring 66 years apart.

Both hurricanes reached Category 4 status on the Saffir-Simpson scale, indicating very strong winds and intense pressure drops. The 1958 Hurricane Helene would have been classified as a Category 4 storm under modern wind scales, with peak winds nearing 150 mph, while the 2024 Helene also achieved Category 4 intensity as it made landfall in Florida, bringing similarly destructive winds.

Another commonality is their timing: both storms formed in late September. The 1958 hurricane peaked around September 27, and the 2024 storm followed a si

Not so hard to imagine if you have technology that can control the weather, get to choose storm names, appreciate symbolism, and like 6's.

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Otherhalf in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Other Half, click on at the bottom under it