Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Special Forces Kill Deep State Operatives Seeking to Silence Sean “Diddy” Combs’ Acquaintances

“I don’t know how President Trump heard all this—if it was directly from Mr. Jackson, but the revelation was compelling enough to involve Gen. Smith. Combs, or Diddy, or whatever he calls himself these days, prisoner, I guess, secretly recorded his guests, the Obamas, Barack and Michael Robinson included. Combs has, or had, video of them defiling a very young Caucasian boy. Barack was using the boy’s mouth while Michelle, I mean Michael Robinson, sodomized the kid. The story goes the Obamas were high on ketamine and Adrenochrome, and well, the act was so violent it killed the kid. He was wrapped in a blanket and taken from the house. No one knows what became of the body,” our source said.

https://realrawnews.com/2024/09/special-forces-kill-deep-state-operatives-seeking-to-silence-sean-diddy-combs-acquaintances/

That's on film? Dear GOD in heaven, this is so so sad and heartbreaking. I have listened to Jessie C and she said that people go crazy with Adrenochrome. So sick and evil.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

"We have it all."