Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

And no one thought to check it out? Find out where the screaming was coming from? Good Lord! Just saw Fox News interviewing union leader of longshoremen at port in Newark, NJ………interesting background was all EVERGREEN containers which have been alleged to be involved in child trafficking!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TXSquirrel in this post can reply

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

where are there souls to allow many children were going to the "gas chambers" (they dont know screaming is human??). how do they live with themselves knowing this?? ahh unions.. they dont allow complaining or your all of a sudden your missing??

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yep!!!!! When I first learned about Evergreen, I had to make a trip down the turnpike and was floored when I saw all of the Evergreen Containers. I instantly felt sick to my stomach. Recently I have been seeing them driven through the area where I live. Do they also own the dumpster company?

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

yes, evergreen... we know hat that means