lebronsonroids

It's not Russia.

Its not China.

Its not Iran.

Its not even the FBI.

Its the CIA and MOSSAD.

Every damn time.

Then they use their assets to create a scapegoat and push the narratives to the masses.

Wake up.

Only people mentioned by @falconeddyx in this post can reply

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

JULIAN ASSANGE: THE CIA TARGETED MY WIFE AND SON

"By March 2017, WikiLeaks had exposed the CIA's infiltration of French political parties; its spying on French and German leaders.

CIA director Pompeo launched a campaign of retribution.

It is now a matter of public record that under Pompeo's explicit direction, the CIA drew up plans to kidnap and assassinate me within the Ecuadorian embassy in London and authorized going after my European colleagues, subjecting us to theft, hacking attacks, and the planting of false information.

My wife and my infant son were also targeted.

A CIA asset was permanently assigned to track my wife, and instructions were given to obtain DNA from my 6-month-old son's nappy.

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Much like Trump, what we hear now is him whining about himself and how they targeted him. True leaders realize people don’t care about you, they care about themselves. These are the sad facts about society. So a leader focuses on the people and puts his own problems aside when addressing them. In time, the people see the selfishness in their ways and they empathize with the leader. Then, they are all as one.

(1) Show this thread