Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

The only person I saw doing anything was Trump in Valdosta GA today. Kelly Loeffler and Franklin Graham's organization Samaritans Purse. This is terrible. 🙏🙏 for all involved. The hurricane went East of us. How many have we lost? "Western North Carolina suffered relatively more devastation because that’s where the remnants of Helene encountered the higher elevations and cooler air of the Appalachian Mountains, causing even more rain to fall. Asheville and many surrounding mountain towns were built in valleys, leaving them especially vulnerable to devastating rain and flooding. Plus, the ground was already saturated before Helene arrived, said Christiaan Patterson, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service." https://apnews.com/article/hurricane-helene-north-carolina-asheville-f02869c7d01e68f2d7f0553abb82252f

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

My hands & feet make me a liability in the volunteer category…so I gave money instead to Samaritian’s Purse. They is their neighbors that are so badly hurting & I estimated their own hearts are broken with this tragedy.

(1) Show this thread