“ General Flynn is preparing people on what’s to come in the next 37 days or so…

He says ‘We are in a period where we are going to see such a level of desperation in the next 37 days. What you think you have been through already in the last 8 years, what we are about to experience in the next couple of weeks/month plus…I think it’s going to blow the minds of people. I think we are going to see things that we have not experienced as a nation’.

‘We are in a war right now, this is an intellectual, physical, emotional and spiritual war’.

‘People have to faith in each other, we are facing a dark soulless group of people that have no soul. They are dark hearted. Their idea about how the United States should be, is without a constitution’.

Amour up frens….Red October coming in hot🔥”

From Yorkshire Lass
https://t.me/theyorkshirelassnews/104280

‼️💥‼️💥‼️✨🙏💖✨🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

The lack of specifics for action is staggering. He tells people to get out of the bleachers for the next 37 days, but does not give a single hint of what that means. People can only vote once and on one day, if that’s what they choose to do. So what do they do the other 36 days?

This is top-level grifting here with no direction provided. A General? What does leadership look like? Not this.