For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Pray For & HELP those affected by Hurricane Helene if you can.
If you have smarts, muscles & if especially you have heavy equipment, anything from a skid steer with bucket/grapple to excavator with thumb, strong arms and are trained & skilled in demolition & construction, please try HELP. Take a few days off work. Buddy up. Carry spare fuel, food, water, camp gear & supplies & what you need to work in a disaster situation. Just help.
🙏
Even if just loading roll off dumpsters as soon as it is safe to do so. BE SMART. Many homes will need carpets & drywall torn out, to avoid mold damage. Other will need digging out. You will know who needs help when you see them.
🙏
Once I several weeks off work to just help with flood relief/cleanup, using my truck & skid steer & grapple to just HELP & it made a world of difference for those Folks in need. With a skid-steer & grapple you can load a full-size roll off dumpster in minutes.
IF YOU GOT THE RESOURCES, HELP YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Great suggestion!
Sometimes people just need a helping hand to get the ball rolling.
Sometimes they need the expertise if someone who can help with their particular situation.
You're a good man ol' cowboy ✨😇🕊️

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Thing is, WE THE PEOPLE can do much better than any government agency. IMAGINE IF WE ARE UNCHAINED FROM THE MATRIX SYSTEM that keeps us all impoverished & struggling just to put bread on the table & gas in the tank!

When my best friend & I dropped everything (many years ago) to help one town out from a flood, many towns were affected, so we just picked one. The need was too big so we decided to focus on just one small town.
Drove up, Sheriff's & County stopped us, road blocked. We asked, how the people doing there. Deputy says, "OK...I think." I was like, "Did you go there n' see?" He said "Not yet," but yet he was blocking the road. We said, "We got relief supplies," so he let us in with my loaded up off-road rig. Road was washed out. When we finally got to the town, it looked like a warzone bombing. People walking round in a daze. You shoulda seen them light up 😀 when they saw us roll in to help each day! Made a big difference for them 'till more help arrived.

All great points!

I remember the stories that were slipping out in the aftermath of Katrina in Louisiana. The 'official agencies' that were supposed to be there to help weren't allowing relief in or anyone out. Some people escaped. The rest dealt with filthy overcrowded living conditions in the shelters, and rumors of people being taken 'out to sea'. Many who experienced it had severe PTSD.

A few years ago I was a sales manager in FL, and hired a man to work in SD (long distance interview). He was a good salesperson, but I soon discovered he had some serious mental issues and screwed-up thinking. He had experienced the aftermath of Katrina, and had a deep hatred for people in general that was exposed when he had been drinking. I had to fire him.

It's better that we help where we can ourselves, as many official agencies have been filled with corrupt agendas for so long.

It really is good vs evil.
And Increasingly the wheat and tares are being separated.

Katrina was a big Cabal attack, human sacrifice & NWO crime scene. Horrific.

Disaster Events can break People, UNLESS OTHERS COME IN TO HELP. We have to care for each other & can make GOOD happen by taking back America.

Imagine if our "government" (hopefully 90% smaller one day soon, no more DS BS) is filled ONLY with VETTED People who have BIG HEARTS who really want to serve and HELP OUR PEOPLE!

Imagine how it would be if things were done right the first time, money only spent to make life better for our People, including Disaster Relief? Done right, every state could have Emergency Response Groups PROS and volunteers - like a CORPS.
One of my visions is to create a BIG mobile disaster response group that could mobilize fast, really EQUIPPED. America is actually WEALTHY, so we can do anything.

I bumped into FEMA that time - only 1 guy sent days after the fact - and all he had was a laptop. I asked, "Can you dig with that?" Pissed him right off, but I didn't care.

Absolutely!
People of darkness bring more chaos.
People of the Light bring hope, comfort, direction.
Your Disaster Relief Team idea is a good one; especially with all the heavy equipment. Talk about sending in the cavalry! 😄 Could be set up with volunteer groups in each state, and a central hub to coordinate their efforts.
And, once the wicked and their destructive tech are taken out, disasters will be fewer and of less intensity.

My idea is to design small self-sufficient communities of like-minded people. There'd be a central pavilion with full kitchen for dinners/music/ game nights; a large self-watering organic raised bed garden and large fruit orchard.
A separate area for farm animals w/ a barn; & a storage building for maintenance equipment (if there were 30 families, makes more sense to have 5 mowers than 30 mowers). Houses built around outside.
Cars parked at community entrance, w/ golf carts to travel home (no driveways or garages needed).
Fun & efficient!

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

Wait 'till we all have flyin' cars. That'll be fun.

Release Electrogravitics and give to the Public...
I'm thinkin air-ambulances that can arrive in minutes or SECONDS and get the injured into a stasis Medbed so they aren't injured further, then to the clinical care Medbeds. VOILA! Speedy fast.

Maybe even death averted if arriving to a Medbed within 48 hours or somethin'.

Gardens?
If we just start electro-farming, we'll probably have bell peppers the size of basketballs.

Yes indeed! Always wanted a Jetson car! 😀

(1) Show this thread