For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Pray For & HELP those affected by Hurricane Helene if you can.
If you have smarts, muscles & if especially you have heavy equipment, anything from a skid steer with bucket/grapple to excavator with thumb, strong arms and are trained & skilled in demolition & construction, please try HELP. Take a few days off work. Buddy up. Carry spare fuel, food, water, camp gear & supplies & what you need to work in a disaster situation. Just help.
🙏
Even if just loading roll off dumpsters as soon as it is safe to do so. BE SMART. Many homes will need carpets & drywall torn out, to avoid mold damage. Other will need digging out. You will know who needs help when you see them.
🙏
Once I several weeks off work to just help with flood relief/cleanup, using my truck & skid steer & grapple to just HELP & it made a world of difference for those Folks in need. With a skid-steer & grapple you can load a full-size roll off dumpster in minutes.
IF YOU GOT THE RESOURCES, HELP YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS.

Taking a few days off work won’t be an issue. I’m in the area and most normal jobs wont exist for a while. We will all help each other and we will get through. So far, most of the roads that have been made drivable are due to neighbors with chainsaws and backhoes, not government. But yes, more help needed. It’s going to take a long time to rebuild in some areas.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response The Real Me to her Publication

I'm glad you and yours are OK. Americans are the most generous and helpful People on the Planet and when we set our minds to doing things especially helping there is no adversity we can't overcome.
Now imagine if NESARA rolls out, everyone gets access to their CQV Trust Accounts, literally containing millions of dollars from the Cabal trading us on Wall Street...
Then everyone who is not providing a critical service such as farming or EMS or whatever, can take time off work and literally just help REBUILD!
When I did flood relief my best friend and I were the first ones in for a few days, literally helping a whole town alone (seemed like they were forgotten) then all of a sudden the "Baptist Men" rolled in, men & women volunteers & our numbers swelled to over 100 relief workers. We helped save that town and saved lots of homes from having to be demolished (and lots of homes were still demolished by the flood). Floods are devastating & you're on a clock to save homes from mold.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Thank you! The American spirit is alive! Thank you for sharing your story. A good reminder that humans are good.

(1) Show this thread