Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Frens,
I have been sick for months and it's been almost debilitating. Near constant congestion, extreme fatigue, heart palpitations, muscle weakness-- shakiness--fever with mild physical exertion (showering, washing dishes, etc), Have tried detoxing and all the traditional supplements, but still have it.
Started this herb yesterday 👉 Lomatium tincture from HerbaMama. After one dropper full, the congestion started clearing immediately. Surprisingly I could breathe all night ✨. Still taking, and it's still clearing. Waiting to see if it helps the other symptoms.
Found this article on it -- very interesting!
https://www.debrasnaturalgourmet.com/lomatium-root-possibly-the-best-anti-viral/

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Great to know. Thanks for shaing and get well soon. I just have constant ringing in my ears and pain in my bones.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you Hope!
I had the constant ear ringing about 6 months or so ago, but lately it's been replaced by my heartbeat in my ears. Don't know which is more annoying 😐.
We just keep fighting these symptoms by sharing information.
And for those causing the illnesses -- well, it's natural law that we reap what we sow 🌾

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I too have the heart palpitations, although it's getting better.

Better is at least going the right direction 👍
Guess we just keep trying things 'til we figure what works.
I'll keep AU posted on the Lomatium, and whether it works on the other symptoms I have.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it