For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Pray For & HELP those affected by Hurricane Helene if you can.
If you have smarts, muscles & if especially you have heavy equipment, anything from a skid steer with bucket/grapple to excavator with thumb, strong arms and are trained & skilled in demolition & construction, please try HELP. Take a few days off work. Buddy up. Carry spare fuel, food, water, camp gear & supplies & what you need to work in a disaster situation. Just help.
πŸ™
Even if just loading roll off dumpsters as soon as it is safe to do so. BE SMART. Many homes will need carpets & drywall torn out, to avoid mold damage. Other will need digging out. You will know who needs help when you see them.
πŸ™
Once I several weeks off work to just help with flood relief/cleanup, using my truck & skid steer & grapple to just HELP & it made a world of difference for those Folks in need. With a skid-steer & grapple you can load a full-size roll off dumpster in minutes.
IF YOU GOT THE RESOURCES, HELP YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² ❀️ 🌟❀️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Beloved Holy Presence, I am your compassionate witness in service to victims of Hurricane Helene. I pray with all of my heart to bless them and protect them in the eternal light of God, and in the blessings of the Holy Spirit and Spirit of Christ, so they may be fully freed from the burdens and shackles that have been placed upon them.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Praise GOD from where ALL Blessings come. PRAYERS UP :)

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

thank you also and let it be so...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Amen πŸ™πŸ’•

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

AMEN!