At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

The election is scheduled to take place in 37 days. Prepare yourself. Pray for God's Grace for all.
We may see some more of the hidden truths coming out. Many will be upset, shocked and horrified. Stay strong for all your loved ones who will be surprised and many will probably be asking you, "Did you know about this?!?", or questions along that line. The saying, "what goes around comes around" is true, so be as kind as you can to them, and treat others as you would wish to be treated' things will be much better for that. Yes, there will be the temptation to say, "I told you so!' and "I tried to warn you about _____________." Do your best to resist saying those things. I know I will be biting my tongue quite a lot.
Meanwhile, keep your sense of humor and your sense of perspective high!
Funny signs by El Arroyo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtJHM1EoZho

Funniest Signs Posted By This Restaurant || Funny Daily - YouTube

βœ… Funny Daily is interesting channel about funny, people, animal, shocking and crazy facts and videos, the freshest memes with your daily scoop of memes.βœ…βœ… S...

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

There will be a myriad of emotional reactions and probably the hardest to restrain ourselves will be the anger but we have to control our reaction. Probably a good portion of these people will be on the edge of complete breakdown. If they have chosen to hide their true self from this information for this long that means at some level they knew they couldn't face it and it's probably going to be very, very difficult. πŸ™β€β€β€β€β€

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Love Wins to her Publication

This will be hard for me...I will need to dig deep and ask for.help from God to not be disgusted with this group, the disrespect, the condescension, dismissals ugh. I will need ALOT of help!!

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

It may help if you think of putting the little distance between them and you and remembering the reason they acted like that is because they are wounded. You never know what unseen wounds and tears another carries. Some will lash out like a wounded animal, as it sounds like you experienced.
If you use a nice mixture of appropriate boundaries, emotional distance, trying to remain non-reactive but empathetic that may help. πŸ€žπŸ˜‰πŸ˜„πŸ‘

Only people mentioned by @lorirw in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lori Mckeon, click on at the bottom under it