Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

RAW MILK Heals...not PASTEURIZED milk.
Casey Turnup
@CaseyTurnup
28 September, 03:25

DID YOU KNOW...

RAW MILK HEALS... not PASTERIZED milk.

Why is there such a brutal war on raw dairy and the farmers? Why does the FDA and USDA go to such insane lengths to try and take this one food away from you?

Do you really think they're trying to protect you from pathogens? Or are they trying to prevent you from having the food that prevents you from getting sick?

Raw dairy helps you detoxify, provides tons of bioavailable nutrition, heals your gut, and makes your immune system strong. All these things are bad for their business model.

We_The_People_US

The Truth About Raw Milk: Health Benefits Revealed

Learn how raw milk can boost your immunity, improve digestion, & support overall wellness. We explore the pros & cons of raw milk vs pasteurized milk, addressing common safety concerns & discussing whether raw milk is safe for consumption.

https://youtu.be/V4_dfdDYEiQ?si

The Truth About Raw Milk: Health Benefits Revealed - YouTube

We delve into the surprising raw milk benefits and its impressive nutrition profile. Learn how raw milk can boost your immunity, improve digestion, and suppo...

Hi Beth just saw your Raw Milk post again...interesting..had a 2 hr conversation with someone "being forced to wake up"..their words, not mine. Brought up Raw milk as well as other info we know well but those forced to wake are hearing AGAIN.

It is good to see awareness to what is recognized yet so puzzling when so many say I eat healthy but see to not see the connection between what you eat fuels heals and fortifies health.

Seeing your post felt like a refreshing reminder
we who know have often been awake long before COV...so puzzling why others can't see it sooner. AND...Why is it so hard to see that it may not be your child, your mom, you friend BUT IT COULD BE!
Caring means we are ALL in this that is NOT INCONVIENT! It is as Payne said "Give me Liberty or give me death!" This fight is so much more than INCONVIENT! UNPLEASENT YES...but that is EXACTLY why we stand now against the serpent depravity.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Casey Turnup, click on at the bottom under it