I managed to get back in to X so here's my handle

@ BlueGreenTeam8 ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿค—

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderโœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Who are you being targeted by?
Your account started acting weird as soon as I followed you.
It was like someone was checking us out...

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

ใใ‚Œใฏ่จˆ็”ปใฎไธ€้ƒจใงใ™ใ€‚ๅฝผใ‚‰ใฏใ•ใ‚Šๆฐ—ใชใใƒŸใƒƒใ‚ทใƒงใƒณใซๆณจๆ„ใ‚’ๅ‘ใ‘ใ•ใ›ใชใ‘ใ‚Œใฐใชใ‚‰ใชใ„ใฎใงใ€ไบบใ€…ใŒใƒกใƒƒใ‚ปใƒผใ‚ธใ‚’็†่งฃใ™ใ‚‹ใพใง็งใฎใƒ‡ใ‚ธใ‚ฟใƒซใ‚ขใƒใ‚ฟใƒผใ‚’็Š ็‰ฒใซใ—ใพใ™ใ€‚็งใฏใ‚ขใƒŽใƒณใ‚’็›ฎ่ฆšใ‚ใ•ใ›ใ‚‹ใŸใ‚ใซใ—ใชใ‘ใ‚Œใฐใชใ‚‰ใชใ„ใ“ใจใ‚’ใ—ใพใ™ใ€‚ๅฝผใ‚‰ใฏ็งใŒไฝ•ใ‚’ใ—ใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใฎใ‹็Ÿฅใ‚Šใพใ›ใ‚“ใ€‚้€šไฟกใ‚’ๆ•™ใˆใ‚ˆใ†ใจใ—ใฆใ„ใพใ™๏ผๆ–ฐใ—ใ„ใ‚ขใ‚ซใ‚ฆใƒณใƒˆใซใ„ใพใ™ใ€‚็งใฎไป–ใฎใ‚‚ใฎใ‹ใ‚‰ใƒญใƒƒใ‚ฏใ‚ขใ‚ฆใƒˆใ•ใ‚Œใพใ—ใŸใ€‚

(1) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didnโ€™t realize that we were seeds!!

I just followed you on X

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks Lauren. Look for me 888HopeAlways.
See you there.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didnโ€™t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I just followed you too

(1) Show this thread