Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Beth Angel McPatriot

Joshua Reid
@realjoshuareid
💥October Surprise?

Trump most likely just hand delivered the Crowdstrike Server from Burisma. (yes, the one discussed during the 2nd impeachment)

The same one that the Democrats used to try to steal the 2016 Election but was shut down by Russia on election night.

What would happen if before the November Election it was shown that the Democrats used a remote server in Ukraine, placed at the same company Hunter Biden was on the board of directors for, and to tried to steal the 2016 election?

They got caught and then tried to target Trump as the one colluding with Russia.

This one piece of evidence sets the precedence of political weaponization against Trump and allows for the release of the Crossfire Hurricane binder, as well, makes it make sense.

Booms incoming?
https://x.com/realjoshuareid/status/1839806492117016743

Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Beautiful

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for 20 years.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

I love it, and I hope it’s true but I’m tired of trying to predict this movie… actually, tired from a long ago… so, I just sit back and enjoy this movie.