Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

At a little small town rodeo in Utah. When the announcer said they were going to do something special. Everybody stood and took off their hats and looked towards the entrance of the arena, where 13 saddled horses came in one by one. On the saddle there was an American flag. In the stirrups, a pair of boots. Each horse was meant to represent one of the 13 service members killed in Kabul.
For a few minutes everybody stood. Everybody reflected. Some had tears in their eyes, some openly sobbed. For a few minutes, everybody was united

Just reading it made me cry.. Bless their patriotic souls. Even though my legs are paralyzed and I'm 74 years old, I vow to carry on the "good" fight. Fight, fight, fight πŸ’ͺ πŸ’–βœ¨οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™βœ¨οΈπŸ’–

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

Susie, I hope we make it to the Medbeds.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Oh, God, Everytime! It's my only hope as I have severed nerves in my spine.
Praying for all of us! πŸ’–βœ¨οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨οΈπŸ’–

Only people mentioned by @marllyargh1221 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marlene Redmond, click on at the bottom under it