The Wonderful World
2m ยท
๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿ˜ฒ Impressive, The Veluwemeer Aqueduct Bridge is an impressive feat of engineering that defies the imagination. Instead of interrupting the passage of vehicles or boats, this innovative aqueduct allows cars to circulate underwater while boats sail serenely above. Opened in 2002, its 25-meter-long design harmoniously combines nature and technology, making possible the connection between the province of Flevoland and the rest of the Netherlands without stopping the flow of the Veluwemeer canal. It is a shining example of how modern infrastructure can merge with the landscape, creating a sight that is as fascinating as it is functional.

Only people mentioned by @Noelle in this post can reply

I got a man. Not here to date. No DMโ€™s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response Noelle Noelle to her Publication

Clearly not as pretty. The Chesapeake Bay Tunnel Bridge works the same way. Unfortunately, high winds and big trucks are not a good combination on the bridge deck. The guardrail is only high enough to keep cars from going off. That is until a truck knocks them off. Trucks get blown off at a rate that I find alarming. Apparently, those in charge of running seem to be okay with the odds.