Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

WWG1WGA ... Patriot, Proud and Loyal supporter of the BEST President....Donald J Trump. πŸ’•πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

old pic

Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

At least the hat is factual.

πŸ‘‘ Ms. Erica | happily married | ❀️s the 80s | ❀️s popcorn & pretty shoes | I speak truth over a glass of wine

Here's an actual photo of Johnny Depp onstage supposedly around September 2020. Not sure of the venue because COVID closed down a lot of live shows worldwide.

Nonetheless, at this point, it's looking like the skinny Depp photo is fake.

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

Creutzfeldt-Jacob Disease. Canibals areknown to suffer from it. Karma is a righteous bitch!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Hillary died of it

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

To contract Kuru the human brain must be consumed and usually that is when another tribe kills an enemy and eats their brain. Johnny was going through Adrenochrome withdrawls. Now Angela Merkel was filmed with a bad case of the shakes and some hypothesized she mught have Kuru. just sayin

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Prions are crazy...

(1) Show this thread

First of all above anything I am a Patriot. I whistle while I work, because whistling is my work. world's greatest whistler. Want Freedom

Misinformation. he looked like that because his adrenochrome connections got busted. He was gitmo'd and has been gone a while.

Withdrawal is a horrible thing, isn't it Johnny and karma is a bitch.

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

hopefully it is a painful death for this monster. KARMA 10 fold

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

COULD NTO HAPPEN TO A NICER PERSON.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts