Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Cheeze is Good😍

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

More Demonic Lies to keep you from turning to Christ in the End of Days 🔥

They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

2 Peter 3:4-6 🙏

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

We need more cheeze 💛😉😁

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Frankly, I reckon everyone was force-fed the wrong book about "end times". I personally think we shoulda been reading this one, below. 👇

The "end times" as we were told was not meant for us IMO, because this story ends in prosperity and abundance for those who were righteous, kind, good and faithful to the God Of All Creation.

The scary stuff was for THEM, those who are Evil.
THEY should PANIC not us.

We have everything to be hopeful and happy for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaSYpog3ZCE

BOOK OF ENOCH Part 1 | The Fallen Angels and Rise of the Nephilim | Full Audiobook with Text - YouTube

Dive deep into the enigmatic world of the Book of Enoch, a text that has intrigued scholars, theologians, and seekers of wisdom for centuries. This segment o...

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Unconditional Love is my favorite
Very few have found this.
Beaming those, good luck
Ever wonder how Love could be so difficult for many?
Weird people love, upset and hate. OO well

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7

Love you Fam !

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I’ll differ with VK in that it’s not a “life test”

It’s training (to Love) for the Test yet soon to come…