WHY BRITS HATE TRUMP------HILARIOUS!!!

It seems clear that it is Trump’s uncouthness and vulgarity that people truly despise. It’s his lack of cool, his roughness, his white-trash tendencies. British snobbery against a man who is seen as the personification of the coarseness and crassness of dumb America.
This is why Trump-bashers obsess over his ‘pussy’ comments why they are so outraged by his Twitterfeed and its unrefined language. This is why they have a field day every time he garbles his sentences or mispronounces a word or when it is revealed that he watches TV at night while eating a cheeseburger — because what they really loathe about Trump is how low-class he is, how uncultured he is, how boorish he is.
Trump-bashing isn’t a political stance — it’s a snooty mocking of white-trash America. To Brits who fancy themselves as cultured and sophisticated, Trump has become the ultimate white-trash symbol: an ill-speaking, junk-food-eating, language-coarsening dimwit of a man

Patriot, intuitive, healer Looking for Truth in all the right places

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

I rather have ten Trumps than a single ugly stuffy British guy.. every seen how ugly they are.. just watch some of their shows.. not a single one is good looking.. and the only one that was.. came to America.

just how shallow can one get, when the only thing of importance is ones looks?
Oh dear!

In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @corpus in this post can reply

What a pathetic sack of sh!t this person is.
@belindakaysac.
The usual thing, you call them out and their only pathetic excuse is to block you.
Eff off you moron.

Only followers of this user (@Pythia) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

You must be British..talk about shallow.. I was trying to make a point and this is it= I rather have ten, no, 100 TRUMPS TRYING TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY THAN YOU STUFF PYVSELF IMPORTANT PEOPLE WHOSE COUNTRY IS FULL OF NON- BRITTS.

Like I said
Oh dear.

My sister likes her British shows..so I AM SUBJECTED TO WATCH YOU BRITS EVERY DAY AND NIGHT WITH ALL YOUR DRY COMEDY AND STUFFY UPANCE…

(2) Show this thread