If you haven't noticed yet, prophecy is coming to pass. It can't happen without God's hand in it. You can't force it. Everything has to line up. Timing is everything. All the willing participants are being used and they don't even realize it, they're just willing to do evil.

Isaiah 45:7
King James Version
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

https://youtu.be/qJHDSUiYPUE?si=2GMlWhrXbW8bTG6I

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Have you read his books? I've been listening to him for a while and finally bought his books. I just finished the two Harbinger books and getting ready to read The Oracle, and have the rest lined up. His revelations of the direct connections between ancient Israel and America today are undeniable. The hand of God is on this man, a true prophet.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response The Real Me to her Publication

I have read the Harbingers and viewed many of his videos. I've been listening to him for a while as well. I always listen to Messianic Jews, Jesus believing Jews. They have much better insight into the heart and mind of God. Yes,YHVH's hand is definitely on Him.

(1) Show this thread