Hey patriots please take a minute to pray for everyone in the path of this hurricane. So many are already suffering in life and your prayers will make a difference. Godspeed!

Only people mentioned by @Twitmo4life in this post can reply

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

Father God please place your Almighty protection around all those that are in the path of that hurricane. Protect them Father. In Jesus name πŸ™

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Miko BAC to her Publication

πŸ™ Amen

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Sending Love and protection prayer to All of those in need.
Dear God, please send your angels to protect everyone in need during this storm. Just everyone
Thank you

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Prayers!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Just prayed that GOD shows the deep state who really controls the weather. May everyone be spared and stay safe. Amen.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over every soul in the path of this storm moving over the southeastern US. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YUGwUgBvTU

Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Listen to β€œPraise You In This Storm” by Casting Crowns!Click to watch the new music video for β€œScars In Heaven” by Casting Crowns!https://CastingCrowns.lnk.t...

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

πŸ™ Amen

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

(2) Show this thread