1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

😊😊😊
Long time ago, (40 years) I heard we need to hang upside down
Like from our feet ha
I guess Standing for years, sediments like in the lakes head towards the feet.
I have always wanted to try hanging upside down.
I missed my chance ha
I am too old today, maybe😊
Head stands.
I bet if I had help, I could still do a headstand against the wall 😊😂
I fished for 5 hrs today 😆, anything is possible 😊

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Let me tell you a beautiful story, one I'll never forget. Years ago in a yoga class, we were going to do headstands. One of the older ladies in the class said she can't do it, she had never done one in her life. The instructor told her not to worry, that she would spot her and if it was still too hard, she didn't have to do it. Well, not only was she able to do it, she didn't even need the spotter! Her form was perfect. She screamed out with joy and then cried she was so happy. We all started laughing and crying with her. Lots of hugs happened that day.

Oh, and some of the younger people couldn't do it. Age is just a number. Our bodies are all different and we all have our strengths and weaknesses. Give it a try - with a spotter, of course. 😍

The teeter hang up
Inversion table
An amazing invention
I love mine

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Aloha! You've Got This! You are never too old to try something new! 💛

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

fishing is good too..

(1) Show this thread