Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Its all lining up. The table is set. If you don't have Yeshua, you don't have salvation which is the only true ascension. Unless you're conscious of that, you're not conscious of truth. Stop being deceived by Satan's new age religion and have relationship with YHVH through His son Yeshua. It is the ONLY way. Satan is a deceiver, he masquarades as an angel of light, not a red demon with a tail, horns and a pitchfork.

1 John 2:17
New King James Version
17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.

Matthew 24:35
New King James Version
35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I do, I do! I invited him to my heart a few years ago and decided to get baptized and did so last month. I truly have not been the same and Iā€™m so grateful for it.

Thank you for all your posts, they really do have an effect. šŸ„°šŸ™

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Amein. That is great news! Praise be to YESHUA and His Father. You are sealed for His kingdom. Thank for the kind words I am glad they have an affect on some. I hope and pray more come to know and accept Him. Time is short.

Numbers 6:24-26 šŸ™ā¤ļøšŸ™

Agreed, and you are most welcome. I feel certain that when your time to stand before Him comes, you will hear "well done my good and faithful servant". šŸ’“

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Real Me, click on at the bottom under it