Now I’m not a huge Nino fan at all, but thought this clip was noteworthy. Are we close to this being publicized?

https://x.com/patriotofga3/status/1811082080027058506

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Means nothing until it is publicized!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

I just went thru the Brunson case yesterday, but didn't go on Pacer (yet). The case is on appeal, once again. It is possible this is how we get rid of all the deep state in government.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Hmmm, close to being publicized... ? 🤔

Actually closer to being PsyOp'ed into kicking the can further down the street with more BS distractions and hopeium, instead of turning to Christ in this time of Biblical Revelation 🙏

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Even with all the missed/faked claims/predictions it is fairly obvious God is doing things to bring the evil ones to account--soonish...and even more obvious that Trump is one part/being used to bring pain--even though it is painfull waiting

(1) Show this thread