🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience β™₯️ Patriot God bless πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ πŸ’ž Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

🌟
YOU WILL SEE WHY PEOPLE
ARE NO LONGER HERE
YOU WILL SEE WHY YOU HAVE REMAINED
AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT
YOUR PURPOSE IS IN STAYING
THIS PLANET IS GOING THROUGH
A TREMENDOUS RENEWAL
AND RESTORATION
YOU ARE STAYING HERE
BECAUSE YOU HAVE AGREED
TO HELP WITH THIS PROCESS

The 17th Letter 🌟 9.22.2024 @ 13:03 PM

https://t.me/The17Letter

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience β™₯️ Patriot God bless πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ πŸ’ž Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

🌟
THE ATTACKS IN YOUR LIFE HAVE MUCH MORE TO DO WITH WHO YOU MIGHT BE IN THE FUTURE, THAN WHO YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST.

THE ENEMY FEARS YOU BECOMING WHO GOD MADE YOU TO BE, BECAUSE YOU CARRY A POWERFUL ANOINTING.

IT'S NOT PERSONAL,
IT'S PURPOSEFUL 🌟

πŸŒŸπŸ™ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ πŸ™πŸŒŸ

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

That's so perfect for me and for the timing... the attacks on me are beyond anything imaginable...

Locked up for two weeks... my ex is hiding my son from me... my mother has gone insane with some kind of stalking desire to destroy me... neighbours all have their cctv cameras on me including one added.... the local police all want me.... I am total deplorable... even with people awake to vaccines...

All I have done is speak truth and hold the line and try to be reasonable....

I am literally waiting for them to start dunking me as a witch and then lighting the fire because I refuse to drown...

I cried today so hard I never thought I could cry in such a way... I am waiting for them to come back for me...

We are definately in burning witches terrain...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn19xvfoXvk

"Stand Up" - Official Lyric Video - Performed by Cynthia Erivo - YouTube

From the motion picture HARRIET, the Original Song "STAND UP" is written by Joshuah Brian Campbell & Cynthia Erivo. "STAND UP" is now available on all digita...

Only people mentioned by @Amyl123 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amy Grahm, click on at the bottom under it