Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

il Donaldo Trumpo
@PapiTrumpo

EVEN JAPAN KNOWS WHAT TIME IT IS!!!πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

https://x.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1837976985253155114

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Holdin' their breath for Brunson!

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I don't know what's going on there with that "announcement", but on my timeline Brunson already happened and most of Congress was removed long ago for Treason committed.

Let's see what happens. We gotta be patient.

Of course, Lt. Col. Riccardo Bosi recently reported hundreds of thousands of "actors" deployed in America & worldwide. That always made sense to us Anons. Central Casting would be one tool the Military could utilize to maintain CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT OPERATIONS to maintain the public peace by maintaining superficial appearances of business as usual while behind the scenes real people (including Military) work very hard to perform essential functions of government at an emergency basis.

Theoretically, a positive Brunson Ruling could be officially announced at any moment, but we just gotta be patient knowing THAT is entirely up to the Military. They know much more than we do & they know all that has to be done for that to occur.

We'd all love to see it happen, th

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

When did Bosi post that video? I haven't seen it yet.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Two videos of Bosi 9 days ago, one with a roundtable including Derek Johnson, which one was it?

(3) Show this thread