Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

We are within 72 hours of an approaching Major Hurricane coming towards the U.S. thru the Gulf of Mexico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBlbMliEd84

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

i am about 1.5 hours from tampa south east.. its sunny and 90 degrees at 330PM now.

Won't hit land until Thurs-Fri. Let me know how you are doing if it gets close to you.

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

yes sorry about my stupid comment. i didnt see the date it was to hit.. duh.. we were a direct hit thru Ian. that was enough. even tho we were severely blessed with minimal, in comparison , it was so powerful. it affected me emotionally even tho we were not physically severely affected. but our surrounding was. i had to move away as it was never going to be the same. i feel FMB was taken over (like a las vegas attitude) it was going to be different in a leftist way.. like a flip with that storm to benefit them. and therefore it was manipulated significantly like katrina and others. obvious? definitely. but i was not in fear as i prayed for protection for our surroundings and that is exactly what happened. a mile surrounding us was not so lucky.. i still know that prayer was instrumental despite my emotional outcome and i still am working on it.. may God grant us safety and peace thru this next storm.. as he grants us all peace thru out the greatest ascension on earth..

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

In my opinion, this could be the storm Trump has spoken about which means it is the last major white hat operation that will remove the puppets and minions of the deep state. I would still pray and remain calm. I don't believe you will be affected. Let me know after the storm passes how you are doing, please.

(1) Show this thread