I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

There seems to be two groups here on Anonup.

One group who believe in good people and that there is a plan to save our country and the world. They do believe that GOD works through people he chooses.

Then there is another group that doesn't believe in President Trump, White Hats, Q Plan, the power of GOD using other people.

What group are you in?

I'm in the first group. I do not believe that our Father wouldn't have a plan. I believe that GOD uses His children and they are not perfect people but they are perfect for the task that He calls people to do.
I believe that good, GODly people exist.

What group are you in?

Continuity of Government...while the Mighty Military gets to "do the dirty work of cleaning up the underground of "EVIL POS &rescuing the children & slaves & the Heavenly Host being tasked with assisting humans, while they themselves round up the Demons. Humans need help cleaning up the mess that was 'inflicted upon them by pure EVIL". The air we breathe is sprayed poison upon us by DS military. Everything is changing. Please note: if you were all told in the beginning, many years ago 'just how BAD it really is and that we were actually 'outnumbered with no chance of success in freeing the planet of EVIL, many people would of suicided themselves out of fear. But GOD helping us. GOD ALWAYS WINS...ALL WAYS. Everyone needed help, spiritually, mentally, physically. Everyone was told to PRAY... Put on the armor of GOD. People had to "go back to the beginning & relearn just who GOD is. Its ALL about the children. AND in the eyes of GOD...YOU ALL are the CHILDREN of GOD & belong to HIM.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Amen Ana…I never could have gotten thru this awakening without developing a deeper relationship with God Almighty. He helps me daily because I need Him daily and His promises keep me going. I understand the how and why people will flock to Him when they discover what and who runs this world. I wait in anticipation for this revival and hold the line as best I can. Soon the world will know and every knee will bow.
🙏❤️🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Wow! Just Wow!
Glad I held onto Hope :).
I am still praying for when I know for sure that we win. George Webb always told us that there weren't that many that we had to deal with and I held onto that. Thank you GOD and angels for all your help. Can't wait to know we won. Love you Patriot 🙂❤🐸

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Hope, I Love You too. :)

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

So Yeah, Hope... Im in Group 1. GOD Bless YOU Hope