I RATHER NOT COME HOME to AU and find such FAGGOTRY on muh timeline :'''((

I was here from the beginning when VK provided us this safe space. I deleted my profile lost my star and checkmark. My name was SheilaE*

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

I totally agree we have been infiltrated!

In response Cleo to her Publication

WUHHH😳 I was talking about all the Diddy fockery...👀 wusup tho?

There is all these people trying to save us from the cult we are in and convince us the plan and trump it's all a fallacy. One said she has rescued people from cults before but these people on AU are hopeless. I could just have ventured into the wrong part of town. I have been here since 2021 got a little disillutioned, deleted my SheilaE* account. Now coming back in as anewbie all the crazies I blocked are in full view again. The Diddler stuff is gross and a vibe kill!!

Only people mentioned by @Cleo in this post can reply

100% IVE BEEN DOWN ALL THE CHILD ABUSE ROADS I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH! NOW COMES US SEEING [them] DESTROYED...💥

get em with the FOOKED button if theyre spamming you!

welcome home 😍
just got back myself...

I was here from the beginning when VK provided us this safe space. I deleted my profile lost my star and checkmark. My name was SheilaE*

Not really spamming just seeing them in the comments and seeing their posts. WELCOME BACK 😀

(1) Show this thread

Sorry I misunderstood 😂