It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Here you have some evidence about the blocked free energy that my grandmother still used !!!
I made this video today, just a while ago, in Prague (central Europe).

Coil - leading cable through the window - output of the cable to the apartment, where the electricity was connected for the whole apartment.

What do you need to know more about the Khazarian mafia? So, for example, the manipulation of the weather, which is currently happening all over the world?
OK, I added another video to the comments section of this post.

Have you ever wondered why they do this? I mean "modernization"🙈🙉🙊. The whole world has a magnificent but hidden history.
It reminds me of what they did here in Europe. After the last mud flood, they "cleaned up" the old houses under the roads and underground. And I'm only mentioning cities.
I know places in the wild that are not even drawn on the map. A friend has his own small plane and he also confirmed to me that the maps do not correspond to reality.
But they have it well thought out for the sheep - the roads correspond to the maps, but the others do not - so you will always drive according to their matrix map world. 💥

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Especially if you use gps