Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

GhostEzra
@GhostEzraQ

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PREPARE THE POPCORN DON'T MOVE FROM YOUR SEATS DON'T BE IMPATIENT BE PATIENT THE SHOW STARTS TOMORROW MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2024 HILLARY CLINTON WILL BE ARRESTED FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN THE BEST IS YET TO COME

https://x.com/GhostEzraQ/status/1837981004340122080

altho she wont bear the horror of her name being "slandered" to the people, (thats too bad) and her horrible life on air to all, that would have been better,, to have her name and his name go down in history in a bad light instead of president of the usa, is good enough for me. i assume we will see her tribunal and hanging.. honestly i dont need to.. shes gone.. the world was then better off immediately.. let it begin..

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ingajana in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

I'm not sure her name won't be slandered. They are saying Bill attended Diddy's Freak Off parties, and with Hillary being involved in Frazzledrip, I can't imagine people won't know if they look into it. Probably something they won't let the public know about in the short term.

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

i only wished she could have heard her name called in vain over and over and over and be shunned by the world even for a day. she never knew what that was like. but then again her world was not ours.. for a loooooong time.

(1) Show this thread