Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

@KimRunner i think@VincentKennedy slept in time to wake him up :)

You have the right timestamp - 10:11 > 111

+ yeah,@vincentkennedy ...time to wake up!

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I love the red pandas! Beautiful animal...

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

🤣🙋🏼‍♀️

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

He needs another 23 minutes

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread