I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

First time visiting a rehab place and before I could get in, I noticed an LBGT notice on the wall. They had a mask up sign which I totally ignored only to find my brother sitting with a mask on. Here's what was weird. My observations: Almost all nurses were black with island or African accents. The parking lot was loaded with cars that looked like they were in car accidents and never repaired. I found that to be very strange. Please pray with me that my mom decides to recover at home. We all know who owns and runs these facilities. I trust no one and it's sad living like this. How will we ever build trust back??
My cousin walked in a front entrance where they took her temperature, asked her about her health but thank GOD she wasn't wearing a mask. I really hate the days we are living in. I always wanted to be my mom's caretaker in her old age. Why? Because I watched her take excellent care of my grandmother and dad. She deserves the best care. 😔

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

God Bless you and your mother...

in 2011 my wife of 14 years left me and our 5 kids for another married man (who had 4 kids himself)

the awful court battles cost me and my business close to 500k and left me broke/bankrupt...

- at that same time my 79 year old father with Dementia was receiving awful care in what was considered one of the best facilities in the area and I said NO MORE NOT ON MY WATCH

So broke, with 5 minor kids, and a heavy heart I took my poor sweet father into my home and cared for him for almost 10 years (a single dad by himself raising kids and caring for a poor sick old man who used to be SO STRONG), with our 5 kids (minors and teens), and rebuilt my business enough to feed us and keep the roof over our heads... and give my sweet father what he deserved, Love, Dignity, and Jesus... and right before Dad passed away... with tears I confess with a bursting heart of Love THANK YOU LORD AND ALL PRAISE TO YOU...

My Father Was Baptized and Became Christian... 2 weeks

2 weeks later as I held his hand he passed away and returned home to OUR KING 🙏

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnonAlicious in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from FIGHT FAKE NEWS, click on at the bottom under it