I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

There seems to be two groups here on Anonup.

One group who believe in good people and that there is a plan to save our country and the world. They do believe that GOD works through people he chooses.

Then there is another group that doesn't believe in President Trump, White Hats, Q Plan, the power of GOD using other people.

What group are you in?

I'm in the first group. I do not believe that our Father wouldn't have a plan. I believe that GOD uses His children and they are not perfect people but they are perfect for the task that He calls people to do.
I believe that good, GODly people exist.

What group are you in?

So you've narrowed it down to two, have you?

No, I don't believe in Trump and I know there's a plan but not the one you're blindly following.

I know for a fact (I actually do my research and follow NO "truther" or gatekeeper) that virtually everything you see on social media is a bold faced lie.

Trump is a Zionist, he's a puppet and he's dangerous as hell.

I do believe in God and perhaps you should pray for some discernment.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

If you say that someone is dangerous as hell, don't you think you should back that up with proof?
What sources do you gain your point of view from? Feel free to share. This is an open dialogue and conversation.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

OH. MY. GOD.

A few of us here scream it from the rooftops. all day, every day.

Jesus wept, and YOU KNOW IT.

Go to the nearest psychiatric facility, admit yourself and get deprogrammed.

And I'm dead serious.

Here, I'm not doing your homework for you. It's everywhere...WE'RE EVERYWHERE, warning you brainwashed fools.

https://youtu.be/ogAvvynjF7M?si=TKJ1uT7Xc2t3lLDO

The False Light - Donald Trump, Elon Musk and Alex Jones - YouTube

If you feel led to donate, it helps to support me and the channel:Cash App: $OfficialTruthZonePaypal: paypal.me/truthseeker247Youtube Membership: https://www...

(1) Show this thread