"🍿 DJT is telling you the quiet part out loud.

Oprah is lonnnnng gone.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŸ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ"

From Dave NewsTreason
https://t.me/newstreasonupdates/19823

πŸ’―

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

They put me in a mental institution couple of weeks ago because I speak the truth and I tell you.. most of the people in there are in there because they are sentatives, blue bloods, spoke truth to power, tried to protect their kids from perverts...

Im the kind who goes back into he fire to pull those kinds of people out... why on earth he would be stigmatising those people when the entire idea, I thought, was that we save and heal them...

Just saying... I was taken there because I have evidence of local agency corruption and wont stand down...

Cant say I am too pleased with this kind of talk if you ask me most of the nutters are on the outside and running the place not on the inside being held down by so called medical proffessionals and force injected for no good god damb reason...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I can only imagine how many people are trapped in mental health institutions that are not mentally ill. My family questioned my mental health and wanted me to seek help but I refused to speak with any doctor.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread