How many people need to believe in a 'conspiracy theory' before it becomes a conspiracy FACT?

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

The last time I checked vrs. dictonaries both "conspiracey" & "theory" were legitimate words. In their deep-fake world - "they" were allowed to re-create logic & reality. Their one mistake - it's they who are see things upside down - inside out. Which is why President Trump - knowing this - is allowing them to frantically exhaust themselves.

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

None.
Facts are facts, whether anyone believes the facts or not.
It only takes one fact to make a conspiracy, more facts are helpful... theorists come and go depending upon their understanding and desire to get to the bottom of something, to correct what needs correcting.

Half way to Heaven, spouse of a military veteran. GODSPEED #wwg1wga #allkidsmatter

Conspiracy = crappy cover-up

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

How many people need to be in a Cult before it becomes a Religion?

Apparrrntly, it counts entirely just on the MSM

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

121 Vibes... AS all of the highlighted areas have played out before us in recent events. THE WORLD TURNS when illumination freely available for all...

We are truth seekers, not conspiracy theroist.

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

YES!! I always say its only a conspiracy until the truth comes out!!

Still wearing that silly mask? Stand up. We have work to do. #wwg1wga

Who determines which "authority" validates a "theory". When the facts are clear, there is no need for validation by the fake media or a random politition - or the CDC! Trust yourseves!

Naturopathic nurse practitioner specialized in stress management and palliative care. Gardener. House renovator. Healer.

I read a clever meme that goes like this: These days the people calling you a conspiracy theorist are wearing double masks, hiding at home, and standing in line for a government experiment. So, consider it a compliment.

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA