I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Hello Anon Family, I've been liking and sharing posts here. But I haven't personally shared anything in a while. I haven't felt good in quite some time and last month on 8/22/24 I passed out at work. I only work with one other person at my office and he left early. I remember him leaving. I must have been in and out of awareness because I don't recall anything between 1:30pm and 5 pm at work. I should have been home by 5:20 pm 7:30 pm rolls on by and my husband was getting concerned. He drove to my work place and found me unresponsive at my desk. He drove me to the emergency. My blood sugar was through the roof and my heart rate was very high. Earlier in that same week I was very sick. The only thing I could tolerate was juices and fruit. I didn't have any sick time so I was pushing through work. They told him if he were any longer I would have died. I spent 2 days in ICU and another 4 days in the regular part of the hospital. This past month had it's challenges but I am improving. Ple

Only people mentioned by @UpLNYTE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Katrina Nrekic, click on at the bottom under it