For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Guide Book to Present & Upcoming Events:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaSYpog3ZCE

BOOK OF ENOCH Part 1 | The Fallen Angels and Rise of the Nephilim | Full Audiobook with Text - YouTube

Dive deep into the enigmatic world of the Book of Enoch, a text that has intrigued scholars, theologians, and seekers of wisdom for centuries. This segment o...

The Annunaki are close.

But from what I have read, the other aliens have banned them from Earth, because they hijacked our evolution, and turned us into slaves.

If the Annunaki had never come to Earth, we would have been more in tune with nature, lived in harmony.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I'm sure that will all be cleared up with Disclosure, the Alien Agenda that is.

That is why we are being taken to the precipice, so Folks can accept we have been lied to most of our lives.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

I really hope so, having tantalizing snippets and never knowing which bit was true or just more lies is quite maddening some days, but, I feel in my gut, that the Annunaki are real, that their 3600 year visits are real, because most stars in the universe are binaries, and, our suns binary is on irs way through our neighborhood, again, despite their desperate attempts to hide it.

The FAA Weather cams (Alaska) show the incoming, and my own security cams show their tech trying to hide that fact with reflected glare.

(1) Show this thread