Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

The odd pattern I immediately recognized is that the states where the nursing home fiasco took place, the amounts are almost ridiculously lower than all the rest! Not sure WHY, but I can guarantee you it's related. πŸ˜‰ Maybe to not draw attention or possibly it really was lower for some reason and that's why they needed the nursing home deaths to boost the numbers?? Very strange.

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication

Strange indeed.
New York $12,000?
Wonder why?

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Not consistently, but more REd STATES are CONSISTENTLY HIGHER. Are we seeing a higher bribery level on red state serving corporate hospitals to negativity impact the health and well-being of conservative state residents???!!

are dem states higher??

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Not consistently, but more REd STATES are CONSISTENTLY HIGHER. Are we seeing a higher bribery level on red state serving corporate hospitals to negativity impact the health and well-being of conservative state residents???!!

(1) Show this thread