Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience โ™ฅ๏ธ Patriot God bless ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Jesus Christ ๐Ÿ’ž Unconditional Love๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Kris ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ Sovereign Compassionate Witness

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

BOOM!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Interesting as I just called out yesterday for FINAL JUSTICE too! And itchy left palm today!

Spiral Up!!!

TY!!!๐Ÿ’›

(3) Show this thread

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Someone once tried to convince me that dogs and cats donโ€™t have a soulโ€ฆโ€ฆmy response was, โ€œThen, youโ€™ve never looked in their eyes!โ€

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Exactly!

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Here ya go... all yours!๐Ÿ’›

now you can keep saying it without all the typing!

(2) Show this thread