😻Dates schmates 😹 But it’s exciting to imagine‼️🇺🇸🪖

🇺🇸 9-18-24 Ariel@Prolotario1
Did you catch what Donald Trump said ar the Uniondale Rally?
He said you may never see him again?...
Do you think it’s time for the shift to take place..
Do you think the US Military is ready to step in & takeover
During the transition period? 💥

#GODSPEED

Why are 'powerful' [influential] people resigning due to 'past sexual misconduct' allegations?
Why are these 'allegations' now surfacing [10-month span]?
WHY NOW?
Human trafficking arrests up?
SA cooperating?
NXIVM?
When does a BIRD sing?
EYES WIDE OPEN.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/👉PRESIDENT-DONALD-J-TRUMP-WORKING-END-HUMAN-TRAFFICKING/👈
Coincidence?
Network being dismantled?v
SHEEP NO MORE.
Q

#Diddy
#epstein
#McAfee
#assange
#WeHaveItAll

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I got a slightly different perspective. 😉
"Trump"
Everyone in this fight it seems has to mask their true identity at one level or another, including White Hats.
Perhaps "President Trump" will disappear,
and President GEORGE PATTON JR. will appear!
"Hello George".
THE MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY. 👍
Now we're talkin super-WARTIME PRESIDENT!

PhD -Aberdeen, UK 2012, Early Modern Scottish/British History; Research Historian; Mom of Lauren & Patrick, Wife of Ted; ULTRA MAGA Patriot

I remember Trump saying basically the same exact thing standing in front of a bunch of dryers immediately after talking about taking down Big Pharma...
I wonder if this is any indication that the "fake" Trump is about to go away and the 'REAL' Trump is about to emerge from hiding and take his RIGHTFUL place where he belongs - as our President and Commander In Chief?
I can dream!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!