BIG MIKE - Just ask Joan Rivers, oh ya, she was silenced for telling us "Michelle" is a tranny and Obama is gay - nothing wrong with being gay or trans BUT then why hide it? 🦗🦗🦗

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

if you put all gays on an island, in one generation they will become EXTINCT....this is NOT normal, or is it?

In response ... ... to his Publication

not 'normal' but to [them] it is - SICK!

(1) Show this thread

All For Family, God, Country and Humankind! We the People, We Are One! #MAGA #SaveOurChildren

Have fake children created for you, make same sex marriage legal so you could do it...oh wait, already married?? how?? Big Mike writes about the difficulties of IVF?? WTF Lies, yes...but this was a complete roos. lie after lie to control the narrative and manipulate the masses. People will be really taken aback by this... and it seems like there are a LOT of them!

In response Truth Be Told ❤ to her Publication

last year I received a higher message that we are in the world with "one third serpant, two thirds noah" - exactly way message was given to me
God help us all!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

🔍"Michael LaVaughn Robinson: Deep State Satanic NWO Tranny, Also Known As Michelle Obama"
https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/michael-lavaughn-robinson-deep-state-satanic-nwo-tranny-also-known-as-michelle-obama

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

bottom left pic is young bill gates between barry & michael

In response Aimee Johnson to her Publication

And so it is! AFter 2020, nothing surprises me anymore 🤪

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

ASK YOURSELF, WHY DID BIG MIKE PAY PERKINS-COIE, 2.7 Mil TO HIDE HIS OREGON STATE FOOTBALL DAYS ?? HUMMMMMMMM 😌

And Bill Gates hanging with his buddies Barry and Mike.... creeps.