#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

God Loves A Trier / Twin Flames πŸ”₯/ God Jc Master Of The Code / Lived In Disguise / Heal The World / Father I Am So Ready To Come Home / By Three They Come / For The Greater Glory Of God / The Hunters Become The Hunted / Shall I Begin Now / Visual Art 🎨/ Star Savior ⭐/ Two Dogs πŸ• πŸ•/ A Noble Spirit Embiggens The Smallest Man / Banks Will Be Gone / Victory / Hold The Line / Next Phase / B Like A River / Were Coming / Angel Number / Mathematics / Scare Event 😱/ Telepathy / The Last Dance πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί/ Show Time 🎟/ I Am The Show / Jumped The Shark 🦈/ The Event Is Coming / Whos In Charge / Access The Archives / Break It Down / Incoming Celestial Object β˜„/ All Things Are Revealed / An Inheritance Is Given / Told You / Its True / John Durham / Time Is Up / I Got You πŸ’–/ Matrix Code / Am Giving Her The Access / Who Is Daddy / Here To Help 🀝
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=shark%20watch
112-211
672-276
1201-1021
TS 8:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Show Time 🎟/ I Am The Show / Jumped The Shark 🦈/ The Event Is Coming / Whos In Charge"

https://x.com/BARTONEISM/status/1836109480377086431?t=XaKhcxksHfQeXrCtoBuHzQ&s=19

Ah geez Rick it's them πŸ‘–/ 🧬

Assuredly part of what the fake, poisonous PCR tests were for...looking for White Hats by DNA testing.
FAIL!
They're Fooked.

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ol_ cowboy, click on at the bottom under it